6Sigma Jet Kit - Add Power & Performance
EVERY Jet Kit Custom Engineered EVERY Time
100% Performance Guarantee- This is the single most important, cost effective modification that can be made to your ride. If you don't feel the difference in the seat, and it does not put a smile on your face after installing, just return it for a refund!
With PayPal, you’re protected from checkout to delivery, and back.
Este sitio web utiliza tecnologías de marketing y seguimiento. Si optas por no aceptarlas, estarás excluyendo todas las cookies, excepto las necesarias para el funcionamiento del sitio web. Ten en cuenta que algunos productos puede que no funcionen sin las cookies de seguimiento.Optar por no usar cookies
"Hey mate I got the jets in my bike and it's fully sorted, a $40 kit
finally doing justice to my $600 exhaust system!"
- Installing a 6Sigma Jet Kit in your carb is the best way to get the maximum performance and longest life out of your ride.
- 6Sigma Jet Kits are the only custom engineered jet kits produced. Each individual design is based on your year, model, altitude and modifications.
What does a 6Sigma Jet Kit do?
The stock carburetor from the factory is designed to meet Import Regulations ... not peak performance. Once you install or modify an exhaust or intake, you have put your bike into a leaner condition that will eventually destroy your engine due to excessive heat and detonation from running lean. If you notice any exhaust popping, you are extremely lean. Our 6Sigma jet kits provide the parts and installation instructions needed to enrich all the circuits in the carb, to fix the problem, save your engine, and add performance you can feel in the seat.
This is a comprehensive jet kit, addressing all throttle positions, throttle response, and each kit is custom made to your bike and its modifications. Replacing just the jets does not address 1/4-3/4 throttle, or throttle response, only full throttle. This Kit is for all throttle positions, and throttle response. 6Sigma Jet Kits uses an engineering methodology that utilizes data and statistical analysis to measure and improve operational performance.
Get a 6Sigma Jet Kit for your Street Bike, Dirt Bike, ATV, UTV, Buggy, Scooter, or ATC.
- More Peak Horse Power
- Longer Engine Life
- Increased Performance
- Lower EGT's (exhaust gas temperatures)
Jet Kit Includes
- Main Jets
- Pilot Jets (if required, not all kits will require the pilots)
- Needle Adjusters
- Nylon Spacers
- Drill Bits for:
- Slide Hole Modification (for CV carbs)
- Slide Spring Modification (for CV carbs)
- Idle Mixture Modification
- Intake Modification (Hi-Flow)
- Exhaust Modification (Hi-Flow)
- Vehicle Specifications
- Carburetor Schematics
- Carb Synchronizer Tool (how to build one for $5) Instructions. Saves you more than the cost of the Jet Kit.
- Step by step instructions customized to your vehicle's Carburetor.
- Carburetor Cleaning Guide
- Vehicle Tuning Guide
- Installation Support - If you need assistance with installation or have a question we are there for you.
There is a 20% restocking fee on returns. Each kit is custom made to the specs of the customer, so it can not be resold. It has to be completely disassembled, and the custom instructions have to be disposed of. This is only done in cases where the customer is at fault for the return. IE they changed their mind, bought the wrong item, etc....
If the product did not work after contacting customer support, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it for a full refund..